Top-Quality Plumbing Services for Residential and Commercial Properties
Jennings Plumbing Services has provided top-quality plumbing services to both residential and commercial properties throughout the Carrollton area since 2003. All of our plumbers are expertly trained and certified, and we are available to meet all of your plumbing needs. We believe that your plumbing services are the backbone of your home and an important part of your family’s wellbeing.
That is why, when you choose a plumber, you should choose a team who has your best interests in mind and wants to serve your needs for the long run. No matter what kind of plumbing service you might need, you can trust that we will accomplish the job with efficiency, professionalism, and a deep sense of compassion for you and your family.
How Can We Help?
Repipe & Repiping
Gas Line Repair
Water Softener Installation
Burst Pipe Repair
Backflow Testing & Prevention
Water Line Repair
Shower And Tub Installation
Sump Pump Repair
Slab Leak Repair
Sewer Line Repair & Replacement
As part of our commitment to excellence, we offer the community of Carrollton the following plumbing services:
- Backflow and testing prevention: Backflow testing is a process that is used to test your plumbing services to make sure that your drinking water is not being contaminated by dirty water that infiltrates the water supply. Some signs that you might require backflow and testing prevention services soon include pressure changing in the hose, water main bursts, or when multiple fire hydrants are open at once. The most ideal option is to be proactive and get backflow and testing prevention services annually.
- Bathroom remodel: When you remodel your bathroom, you are not only making your bathroom experience more pleasant for your family and guests in your home. You are actually elevating the resale value of your home by up to 58%. Some of the most popular ways to remodel your bathroom include adding an updated tub or eliminating a tub, adding new wallpaper or removing wallpaper, and incorporating tile on the floors and walls.
- Burst pipe repair: When water comes into your home from the outside, it is often much cooler than it was during the summer months. The cold water can cause the pipes to contract and burst in weaker areas because the pipe is unable to withhold the water pressure inside it. When this happens, the pipe can send gallons of water flowing onto the floors and damaging your walls and ceilings. In order to prevent this costly project, it is best to receive a burst pipe repair as soon as possible.
- Drain cleaning: To make sure your sewer lines are working properly, it is important to clean them ever 18 to 22 months. Regular drain cleaning will prevent buildup and drain blockages that can lead to costlier repairs, and our team is happy to take care of this for you.
- Faucet installation: A faucet installation might seem simple enough, but it is essential that this project is completed properly. If you attempt this kind of project on your own and have difficulty attacking the new valve or faucet, you will experience full water pressure flooding the room and making its way to the lower floors. For this reason, you might think that installing your faucet yourself is saving you money, but it can actually end up costing more. A professional water installation from Jennings Plumbing Services will ensure that your installation is completed properly and that you do not experience these major issues.
- Garbage disposal: Garbage disposals are such a popular appliance because they can make your life much more convenient. However, when you run into issues with your garbage disposal, you might find that they create more problems than they solve. The team at Jennings Plumbing Services will prevent you from having these inconveniences by keeping your disposal running properly. The last issue you want to run into with your disposal is a jam or a clog. Whether you need this kind of problem repaired or you need an installation or other services, you can trust our team to be by your side.
- Gas line repair: Over time, old gas lines can corrode, especially if they were not installed properly in the first place. Gas leaks can also happen if the hose for the gas line becomes damaged. When these issues happen, they can be dangerous to those who live in the home because gas lines are flammable and toxic. Our team will solve this for you and prevent these damages from harming your family or those in your home.
- Hydro jetting: Hydro jetting is a non-invasive plumbing solution that clears pipes and removes blockages. It involves the use of high-pressure water jets. These jets masterfully remove clogs, debris, and other invasive materials that flow throughout the system.
- Leak detection: Leak detection works by monitoring water flow through a mechanical turbine or ultrasonic wavelengths. Leak detection systems watch patterns of water flow by counting the passage through the sensor or recording the time delay. These systems can decrease the impact of plumbing problems by making the owner aware of them. This level of awareness can go a long way, and we are happy to facilitate it.
- Kitchen remodel: A kitchen remodel is one of the most extensive home repairs on the market, and our team is here to help you through every step of the way. Whether you need cabinet and countertop installation or you need help with floors and major appliances, we will help you get the right components for your home.
- Repipe and repiping: As the name would suggest, repiping a home involves replacing an old system with a new one. The lifespan of your home’s pipes varies depending on a variety of factors like weather and general wear and tear. If your plumbing is over fifty years old, or you notice issues like clacking and clanging, it might be time to look into this service, which our team would be happy to walk you through.
- Sewer line repair and replacement: When you spot common signs of sewer damage, our team will be there to pinpoint the cause and provide a solution. Oftentimes, this means performing a sewer line repair and replacement service. This kind of service typically takes less than a week and will reduce overall damage to your yard and property in the long run.
- Shower and tub installation: If you are growing weary of the disheveled look of your aged bathtub, or you want to experience the joys that a bathtub can bring, our team would be happy to help. Bathtubs come in a variety of styles and colors to match your needs, and we would be happy to help you get the best one for you.
- Slab leak repair: A slab is another name for the concrete foundation that some homes are built upon. It is common for water and sewer lines to run below the slab. Sometimes, lines can break and result in a slab leak, which can lead to deterioration under the home. In order to prevent such a problem, it is essential to repair a slab leak as soon as possible, which our team can do for you.
- Sump pump repair: Sump pumps work by moving water from the basement out of the home. A sump is a naturally constructed pit that uses a hole carved below the main surface of the basement floor. When a sump pump is broke, or short cycling, we will need to check to make sure a check valve is not missing or broken. If this is the case, it will cause the water to flow back into the pit, which is not an ideal situation. We will check for this problem as well as other problems to keep your sump pump running properly.
- Toilet repair: When it comes to the plumbing in your home, your toilets are the backbone of your home. If you do not keep your toilet running properly, you will experience all sorts of problems. Some of the most common toilet problems include damaged fill tube, cracked toilet bowls, faulty vents, damaged fill valves, and more. No matter what kind of toilet problem you might be experiencing, you can trust our team to resolve it and keep your system running properly.
- Water line repair: If you are experiencing increasing water bills, low water pressure, soft spots, or other water line problems, there might be repair services in your future. It is essential that you fix these problems as soon as they arise so you do not require costlier repairs in the future. Our team will locate the leak, turn off the water, dig the trench, drain water from the trench, and repair the line.
- Water softener installation: There are so many benefits to installing a water softener, including softer skin, silkier hair, less soap, less scale, and less scum buildup. When we install a water softener for your home, we will begin with excavation so that we have a place to install the pipes. We will then focus on the bedding, laying pipe, joining pipes, and connect to existing mains.
As you can see, Jennings Plumbing Services can address a wide variety of your plumbing needs. We believe that when it comes to your plumbing services, it always helps to have a team you can trust no matter what problem might arise. We have been delivering high quality plumbing services since 2003 and we hope to do the same for you and your family.
To learn more about plumbing services in Carrollton, call Jennings Plumbing Services at (972) 458-5584 or contact us online.
Straight Forward Conversation
Having an open and clear communication is a top priority. You can rest assure we will always provide clear communication.
Local and Family Owned
Since 2003, we've been happily serving customers like you as a local, family-owned company in the Carrollton area.
You are Our PriorityWe always put our customers first and want to ensure your needs are taken care of every time.
SatisfactionWe are proud to offer fast, friendly and affordable Plumbing Services, guaranteeing you are satisfied.
- Farmers Branch
- Flower Mound
- Las Colinas
- Little Elm
- The Colony
- and More!