Do you need a fast and affordable solution to your plumbing problems? Call 972-492-5369 today for high-quality Carrollton plumbing services and unmatched customer service. We will send a licensed plumber to your home or business to provide you with a solution that makes sense. Click here to see our current online sales and coupons.
Finding a well-rounded plumber that offers a wide range of different services and has a reputation for excellent customer service is a luxury not many homeowners ever realize. There is usually some aspect of the service that isn’t quite right or needs refining, but if you’re lucky enough to find one that has everything you need, you’ll have a partnership that could last for years.
Check out what your neighbors are saying about our plumbing services by clicking here.
Why Do I Need a Plumber?
Plumbers are like doctors for your entire plumbing system, water heater, gas line and anything else that falls under their expertise. Just like with a doctor, when something isn’t working right with your plumbing, you call a licensed plumber to come out and provide the appropriate remedy. Licensed plumbers have been through all the necessary training and most continue with ongoing education throughout their careers, so they know what they’re doing.
Minor plumbing issues like minor leaks or drain clogs can be treated at home, just like you’d put a Band-Aid on a small cut, but if the problems become more serious, then professional help is the best way to go. You need a plumber to prevent serious and costly damage and to keep all the elements of your plumbing system safe and functioning smoothly.
Professional Service Is the Only Answer
As mentioned above, calling in a licensed plumber to take care of your water leaks, nagging drain clogs, and other plumbing issues is a must for successful overall results. This is especially true if the work ranges into replacements and installations, where the plumbing knowledge and expertise required is extensive. Professional plumbers are experts in their field, which is why it only makes sense to call on them when you have a plumbing situation that needs attention.
- Garbage Disposals Garbage disposal repair and replacement take time, tools, and know-how. Let our experts take care of the work for you.
- Showers & Tubs Leaky tubs can be a sign of much more serious problems. Find out what our specialists can do to help.
- Bathroom Remodeling Our professional team can take the stress out of your renovation and help you create the bathroom of your dreams with our remodeling services.
- Toilet Repair & Installation Don’t let a broken toilet cause havoc in your home. Call our plumbing technicians to get it fixed quickly and get your family going again.
- Faucets, Fixtures, & Sinks Our professionals can repair or replace your faucet, fixture, or sink in a flash and get your water running smoothly again.
Why a Slow Leak Is More Dangerous than You Think
It’s easy not to worry about a slow water leak somewhere in your plumbing system. After all, the water is barely trickling and you’ll get to it before too long. This type of attitude is a big mistake because leaving a slow leak can lead to huge property damage, rotted wood, bugs and mold growth. Act fast to save money down the road.
- Burst Pipe Repair Find out how to prevent bursts, minimize damage, and how our specialists can help repair your pipe fast.
- Water Leak Detection Discover the signs that could mean a leak and how our technicians can locate your suspected water leak with little to no invasion.
- Repiping The procedure used by our professionals can not only save stress on your pipe damage repairs, but they can save you money on water loss and lawn damage.
- Sump Pump There’s no time to lose when your sump pump needs service. Find out how our technicians can get your sump pump going again before it causes a big problem
- Slab Leak Repair Discover how our experts can repair your slab leak in many cases with no invasive procedures or repair.
- Commercial Plumbing Our commercial plumbing experts can complete any installtion, repair, or replacement in your business quickly and conveniently.
- Backflow Testing & Certification Learn the effects of backflow, and how backflow testing can be beneficial to your family’s health and safety.
- Gas Line Repair & Installation Gas leaks can be very dangerous. Know the signs to look for, what to do in the event of a leak, and what our experts can do to help.
- Sewer Line Repair & Replacement Sewer line problems are not only disgusting but also a health risk. Our plumbing experts can repair or replace your sewer line fast, to give you back your peace of mind.
- Drain Cleaning Learn more about how drain cleaning can improve your water flow and prevent problems in the future.
- Hydrojetting This technique can cut through and eliminate the toughest clogs in your drains, no matter what the cause.
- Water Softeners Hard water causes tough problems all over your home. Consider a water softener treatment to get rid of fixture stains, dry skin, and more.
For expert plumbing service that will get to the root of your problem, call Jennings Plumbing Services at 972-492-5369 in Carrollton, TX and the surrounding area. We will send one of our technicians to assess the situation and offer a viable solution.